You can link Test Cases to Jira Requirements and view them in both Katalon TestOps and Jira.
In Jira, install this plugin from the Atlassian Marketplace website: Katalon Studio and TestOps integration.
You have configured Jira integration. See: Enable TestOps - Jira integration for test management.
Link Test Cases to Jira Requirements
- Sign in to Katalon TestOps and go to your Project.
- Go to Test Management > Test Cases. Click on a Test Case.The Test Case page appears.
- Enter the Jira issue in Jira Requirements (e.g., FLOW-13), then click on the Link icon.
The Jira issue is added to the Linked Issue section. You can click on the Jira issue to go to Jira and view the linked Test Case.
View linked Test Cases in Jira
After linking a Test Case to Jira Requirements, you can click on the Jira issue in Katalon TestOps, and it directs you to the Jira issue in Jira.
Click on the Linked Test Cases section to see the details of linked Test Cases.
View Requirements in Katalon TestOps
- Go to your Project > Planning > Requirements.The Requirements page appears.
- Scroll down to the Requirements section to view all Jira issues with linked Test Cases.
See also: Link Test Runs to Jira Defects.