In Katalon TestOps, you can create a Kubernetes (EKS) test environment to execute or schedule Test Runs.
Set up a Kubernetes Test Environment
Compatible with Kubernetes version 1.25 or earlier. The setup works best with version 1.25 or later.
- Sign in to Katalon TestOps and go to .This shows the Test Environments page. It also lists the agents you have.
- Click on the Kubernetes tab.This shows the Kubernetes Test Environments page.
- Click on the Create Kubernetes Test Environment button at the upper right corner.
- In the Agent Name section, create a name for the Agent (e.g., Kubernetes Agent).
- In the following URL, Certificate Authority, and Namespace section, input your Kubernetes information.
- The Authentication Type section has a dropdown menu with 3 options:
Username / Password
Select the one you'd like to use and input your information as prompted. In the sample image, Token was selected.
- Click Test Connection to ensure your information is correct.
- Click Create.
If you've already done both, then you can Schedule test runs.