This page provides an overview of the Katalon Trial Plan and what it encompasses, as well as how you can start using it.
The Katalon Trial Plan includes the ability to use the full capabilities of Katalon Studio Enterprise (KSE) and Katalon Runtime Engine (KRE) for 30 days.
Note that each trial license can only be activated on one machine at a time.
When the 30 day period is done, you will need to purchase licenses to continue using KSE and KRE. To learn how to do so, see: Purchase Katalon Studio and Katalon Runtime Engine Licenses.
Start your trial using katalon.com
Sign up to use Katalon Platform's trial from the website.
The trial request is applied for the Cloud version only. Katalon Platform does not support a trial for the On-Premises solution.
- Go to katalon.com. In the homepage, click on Start free trial button in the upper right corner.
- Enter your credentials into the sign-up page as prompted.
- Your registration is confirmed when you are asked to verify your e-mail address.
- Upon verification, click on the Start now button.
- Set up your account by filling out the following questions.
Experienced users can skip the onboarding guide by clicking on the X icon and selecting Close guide.
Start your trial using Katalon Studio
Sign in to Katalon Studio to start your trial.
A Katalon account. If you do not have one, sign up here.
- Email verification is required before access will be granted to Katalon products. Should you encounter any issues, please read this troubleshooting guide.
You have downloaded and installed Katalon Studio. If you have not, refer to this guide: Install Katalon Studio on macOS/Windows.
- Open Katalon Studio on your device.
- The Katalon Studio Activation dialog box shows up.
- Input your login credentials, then click Activate.
- If you are using a brand new account, you will be asked to connect an organization. If you do not have one, it will be generated for you automatically.
- Wait for Katalon to authenticate your login. Once done, you're directed to the Katalon Studio home page. Your Trial Status is indicated on the top banner so you can easily keep track of how many days you have left.